3.01.2009

can you see a resemblance?

So I totally stole this idea from Tiff...  but it was so much fun!  When Brian and I visited our families last week we went through baby pictures so I could post them on the blog and you could all tell us if you thought Cassidy looked like either one of us.  Apparently without digital, our parents didn't take endless pictures of us like we do today.  So, they're not the most amazing examples, but it was really hard to find close ups.  What do you think???

Brian...



Me...


cradle picture from when I used to sleep in it...


Cassidy...






By the way, all of your comments last week were VERY much appreciated.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

My vote is that she looks like Brian! That is amazing. We did the same thing when our boys were born. One looked like Tony and the other looked like my brother. Neither looked like me...then.

Megan Thoma said...

I vote Brian . . . but just by a little bit.

amy said...

i have to agree by just a small margin, right now she looks more like brian. i can't believe how big she is getting already. she has more hair than amelia!! my poor light haired baby :(

tom tiff mason and norah said...

hmmmm, tom and i can't totally decide. we think that she looks a lot like the first picture of brian (especially the mouth and chin) and the last picture of aj (her hair and the shape of her head). amazing. thanks for posting them. how fun! i kind of want to find baby pictures of my parents now to see who i looked like as a baby...

Anonymous said...

That is tough because I actually think you and Brian looked awfully similar as babies. So I will say I think she's a good blend!

PCTA Times said...

Hmmm You're right about the closeup situation; it's tough to get a good ida of Baby AJ's looks. So (and I can't believe I'm saying this b/c I hate how everyone says Gus looks JUST like Joe) my vote goes to a Brian lookalike. Also, love the shot of the beautiful cradle back in the day. Joe loves that cradle too.

Jenn said...

Such a cute idea AJ. I think that she looks more like you now, I can't really tell from the baby pics. The second picture down of her, I think her eyes and nose really look like her Mommy. Isn't it so cool to look at your baby and dream about what they will look like when they are big. She is just to beautiful!

they're up!

Our pics from Monday are up!  Go here , click on "client ordering", enter your email with the password "amy".  Let me k...