Last Thursday night Cassidy and I had our first official Daddy and me date. AJ needed some time to continue her work on National Boards so I offered to take the monkey out. There was a faculty art show at my school that I thought would make a great evening for us. We dressed Cass up in some of her finest clothes and hit the town. This was the first time Cassidy and I were going to be away from Mommy for more than a half hour (we usually only go to the supermarket or a walk together), but I knew I would have plenty of backup thanks to Jane, Dana, Alexis, Seneida, Elly, and all of Cassidy's fans at Highlander. Of course, Cassidy was her usual rock star self and was the perfect little monkey, she was passed from person to person, fell asleep, woke up, looked at art, watched Daddy enjoy some tasty snacks without fussing the whole time. We had such a good time, we can't wait to do it again. Here is a picture of us all dressed up and ready to go.
1 comment:
awww- so cute!
Post a Comment