5.04.2011

a super great day

Saturday evening, a friend posted on facebook that she had some free Pawsox tickets available for Sunday's game. I jumped at that them. Little did I know they were tickets for a hospitality suite!  The box was right on the field with an outdoor and indoor space, private bathroom, and all the free food and drinks we could ask for.  Score!  I think Brian was in heaven!


warming up

since there were 7 tickets, we invited the Willards to join us

without a doubt, Cassidy's favorite part was meeting Paws and Sox, she was the only one not afraid of them!




this is how close we were!

free beer



the game was right in the middle of naptime, so Cassidy passed out within five minutes of getting into the car

1 comment:

tom tiff mason and norah said...

looks like an awesome time- how fun! free beer + free food- it's lucky for them that you guys eventually left :)

they're up!

Our pics from Monday are up!  Go here , click on "client ordering", enter your email with the password "amy".  Let me k...