I've had a lot of fun lately playing with Adobe Photoshop actions. These are sets of recorded steps that you can just press "play" on in Photoshop and they will alter your photographs, making them look cool. Anyway, I took a total of five photos this weekend while we were in Pittsfield and only one turned out decently. But, it was dark and yellow. So I played with some of the actions I had downloaded for free
here and got the following results. Aren't these two beautiful?
original
PW's Black and White
Heartland
Soft and Faded
1 comment:
Thanks for another fun visit. Sophia-Marie fell right asleep as soon as we got home and she slept until 7:30 this morning--that's very unusual. We look forward to our next visit with Cassidy. She is so much fun to be around.
Have a good week,
Laura and Sophia-Marie :)
Love the picture!!
Post a Comment