Monday after the parade the Weigands hosted a little picnic in the backyard. Our neighbors here in Providence gave us a blow up swimming pool a few months ago that we had yet to open, so we brought it with us. It was insane! I think Cassidy had the most fun of her entire life that day. She and Sophia-Marie ran around nonstop, in and out of the pool, over to the sand table, and frequent stops to the picnic table for watermelon refills. It was an incredibly relaxing day for Brian and I and I'm sure Sophia-Marie slept quite soundly that night!
1 comment:
Wow!!! We had an amazing time watching the girls play together. Cassidy is such a great playmate for Sophia-Marie. Cassidy is like the little sister Sophia never had. It was a treat for me because Sophia-Marie slept until 8 on Tuesday!!!! I couldn't believe it!
The pictures were great and we hope to see you soon.
Take Care,
Sophia-Marie and Laura
Post a Comment