7.21.2010

high school besties

Well, we're back. This past week in PA was just awesome all around. I got to see so many different people from all different parts of my life. Two of the most exciting visits were with my high school besties, Katie and Vicky. Each has two kids now and this was the first time I got to meet them.

Sunday we went over to Katie's parents' house where we hung out with Katie, Shawn, Jim, Toni, and little Natalie and Bryn. The MacFarlens were in visiting their parents from Seattle and I hadn't seen Katie since our wedding. The twins are absolutley adorable and such sweethearts! There was lots of climbing, sliding, and throwing baby doll strollers down flight of steps.




There's a "slight" height difference between Katie and I. Notice her tippy toes and my mega slouch.

On Tuesday we drove out to Vicky's parents' farm to visit before we left to go back to RI. The last time I saw Vicky was at our 10 year high school reunion (4 years ago!) and she and her family live just outside of DC. We had a perfect little morning playing with the kids, Cole and Lauren and I even got to see Arland and Maria.





Both visits brought back so many memories from high school. The very best part is that both visits were so natural, like we never skipped a day!

No comments:

they're up!

Our pics from Monday are up!  Go here , click on "client ordering", enter your email with the password "amy".  Let me k...