We had our newborn photo shoot this morning. It was incredibly hectic, but of course Michelle did an amazing job! The first pretty much sums up the day and the second is in one of Grandy's baskets!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
they're up!
Our pics from Monday are up! Go here , click on "client ordering", enter your email with the password "amy". Let me k...
-
A lot of people have asked and I really don't mind sharing, so here is my birth story. I'm not going to spare the details, so consi...
-
****disclaimer***** I have already spent FAR too much time today on writing this blog. I cannot for the life of me, fix the alignment of tex...
2 comments:
Those look great. I bet they'd get repinned like crazy on Pinterest. When Beth said Cassidy didn't go today because the photographer was coming, I knew there were some good pictures in store for me to see!
we super love the top photo with the pouty cassidy. tom thinks you should sell it to a stock photo company and make a truckload of money.
Post a Comment