9.02.2011

can we just stop for a minute?

I realize she's only a week old, but I have to say, so far Molly is the easiest baby ever!  She mostly sleeps and eats, but we usually get about ten to fifteen minutes of alert time maybe three times a day.  I realize it's not the most exciting video, but I adore her concentrated focus.  I also know that everything could change tomorrow, so let's please freeze this moment in time, okay?


and...  back to sleep.

1 comment:

tom tiff mason and norah said...

hooray. i think these newborn videos are precious and so important to make. and hooray for easy second babies. i think we earned it after mason and cassidy lol.

ps. i love seeing her in norah's onesies- i'm psyched molly looks so cute in them since we only used them for such a short, short time :)

they're up!

Our pics from Monday are up!  Go here , click on "client ordering", enter your email with the password "amy".  Let me k...