9.02.2011

and then there was irene

Since I was stuck in the hospital on Sunday, Brian will be reporting this evening...

So... if you watched the news last week, there were no reports of a new Weigand being born on CNN.  However, you may have heard of a little storm that was brewing.  Anywho, Irene hit the Doyle house pretty good.  Nobody was hurt and the main structures of the house were unharmed, therefore, we count ourselves as lucky.  The sad news was the loss of an inanimate object that meant a lot to me.  I mean, this item was a part of the family, a true friend that provided a certain warmth that no other could provide.  That's right, I'm talking about the grill.  Our beloved Weber was mercilessly crushed by some bullying maple branches. 





The grill and a piece of my heart broken.


This was the table after we removed the limbs.  Not too bad if you just lean to the right.

Joe and I are very productive with a few 'Gansetts, a chain saw, and a sunny afternoon.

This is just the first round of debris to hit the curb.  We still haven't cleaned up the parking area, the garage or the alley behind the house.  If anyone needs any kindling or fire wood, I can give you a good deal.

No comments:

they're up!

Our pics from Monday are up!  Go here , click on "client ordering", enter your email with the password "amy".  Let me k...