11.14.2008

oh, well...

So, we didn't make it as a semi-finalist into the color contest.  Oh well, we really couldn't have used the prizes anyway!  Next time I know not to wait till the last minute and take photos at night...  If you'd like to see who is a semi-finalist, check here.  Thanks to all who voted!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You still have an awesome room for Cassidy! I love that "Read" Room...cute! And the idea for the clothes line thing to hang baby clothes on hangars in that other baby room is cool too. You can find really neat ideas through that site!

amy said...

that's okay, i still love cassidy's room! by the way, i do love cassidy's name stamp...seeing as though we love turtles :) you look great and i hope you're feeling well!!

Anonymous said...

I think Cassidy's room is waaaay cooler than the finalist rooms.

they're up!

Our pics from Monday are up!  Go here , click on "client ordering", enter your email with the password "amy".  Let me k...