11.28.2008

37 weeks

I know it's not my most becoming photo, but Brian certainly tried...  Here I am at 37 weeks.  At my midwife appointment this week, Mary was surprised at just how low Cassidy is.  When I asked her if that meant I had "dropped" she said if Cassidy were to drop anymore she would be here!  So, everything looks good and we're just playing the waiting game.  Brian and I toured the birthing center at the hospital and were pleasantly surprised.  We have a super fancy hospital in our area, but our midwife does not deliver there because she feels Memorial is more accepting and welcoming of natural births.  We met the sweetest nurses and are very excited about the amount of individual attention we will be receiving.  It seems like such a calm and ideal fit for us.  We can't wait!!!!!

37 week belly

2 comments:

amy said...

i don't see anything wrong with the photo, i think you look great!!

Jenn said...

Hey AJ, I just can't believe we are going to meet your baby girl very soon. I hope these final few weeks are great. Just love every minute of feeling her moving all around and just love your belly. Trust me, you may not think so, but you will miss it! Take care of yourself. Love, Jenn

they're up!

Our pics from Monday are up!  Go here , click on "client ordering", enter your email with the password "amy".  Let me k...