11.22.2008

36 weeks

I had my first "weekly" midwife appointment on Thursday.  Even though I'm starting to feel more and more uncomfortable, she says it's all normal and nothing to worry about.  Mary, our midwife, seems to think Cassidy is a pretty normal size baby and probably only around 5 pounds now.  Brian and I were each 8 something, so this entire time I've been worrying about having a huge baby.  My belly is super tight all the time and I have occasional sharp pains in my lower abdomen, although I haven't "dropped" yet.  She also gave me a prescription for antibiotics in hopes of knocking this cold out of me for good.  If I had known it wouldn't harm Cassidy, I would have asked much sooner!  I'm starting to fantasize about having my old body back again, everything is so much easier when you don't have to work around a belly!

36 week belly

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look marvelous !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's getting so exciting - we can't wait !!!!!!!!!!

Hope you get rid of your cold real soon !!!!!!!!!!!

Stephanie said...

Hi Sweetie... I keep thinking about how close you are!!!! It's so exciting.... promise me you and Brian will do one more special thing alone and you will REST as much as possible. You look beautiful!

they're up!

Our pics from Monday are up!  Go here , click on "client ordering", enter your email with the password "amy".  Let me k...