I'm having a really hard time keeping my posts linear lately. Working with two cameras, a video camera, and two phones, I just can't keep it all straight. I'm not too worried about it, but I apologize if I skipped over something or someone. I'll do my best to get back to it later.
Anyway, last night we started Cassidy's "big girl" swim lessons. She absolutely loved it and has told me several times since "I just wanted to swim all day." Hopefully we'll get back there sometime this weekend.
2 comments:
We recently got the kids in a pool and Noah is a fish! They did lessons last summer and apparently he's retained it. He was in for HOURS. Lead to a quick bedtime, which is nice.
If you're finding that you want some posts to have appeared earlier/later you can change the dates that they are published. Maybe that helps with making posts linear? If your super worried about that.
Yeah, I know, but most of my audience (grandparents) won't know to look back and since the blog is primarily for them... I'm having lots of trouble uploading videos which is causing me more stress than anything else...
Post a Comment