3.26.2012
so sorry
I'm so sorry I've been such a huge blog slacker lately. I've got a ton of excuses, like the class I'm taking with an insane amount of homework, the Etsy business I started that has really taken off, or the never ending house projects (tiling the bathroom shower and a new deck), but I really need to find time, because this little one, up above, deserves it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
they're up!
Our pics from Monday are up! Go here , click on "client ordering", enter your email with the password "amy". Let me k...
-
A lot of people have asked and I really don't mind sharing, so here is my birth story. I'm not going to spare the details, so consi...
-
****disclaimer***** I have already spent FAR too much time today on writing this blog. I cannot for the life of me, fix the alignment of tex...

No comments:
Post a Comment