12.14.2008

friday

Friday was pretty uneventful, which is a good thing!  More rounds of antibiotics, marathon nursing sessions, a visit from Jillian, and curling up together to watch Horton Hears a Who as a family.  And of course a million more pictures and videos.

sweet little bowtie lips and a milk mustache

amazing blue eyed gaze


a shout out to all her homies

1 comment:

PCTA Times said...

I have to tell you, your blog is my new favorite thing to read to keep me awake during midnight feeding times. I want to watch these videos but it's 5 and I'm trying to teach homeboy here that days are loud and nights are quiet.... Something to look forward to in the later morning hours, then!

they're up!

Our pics from Monday are up!  Go here , click on "client ordering", enter your email with the password "amy".  Let me k...