12.04.2008

38 weeks

Almost there!  I've had a lot of Braxton Hicks contractions this week and they're way more intense than before.  I'm pretty useless and just want to lay on the couch, but I'm still working and still walking and still taking the stairs.  It just takes me longer.  I've also had a lot of pressure and little jabs of pain, but there really is no way to predict if we're any closer to delivering or not.  My weekly appointment was good, nothing real exciting to report.  Cassidy is the size of a watermelon and I definitely agree!  Man, these days are dragging!

38 week belly

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy,
More power to you for keeping up with the walking. You will benefit in the end for it! Good luck to you...I'm sure she'll be here any minute. Make sure Brian keeps the blog updated with pictures while you are recovering. Take care! Love,Colleen

Amateur Author said...

I was scheduled for an MMH appt a couple weeks ago and it was canceled- presumably a birth.
I rescheduled for Monday (after the receptionist explained that it could be canceled because MMH is a midwife, you know? *roll eyes*)
I think you are the only reason I am okay with another canceled appt. I need an MMH fix- I haven't seen her since 6 weeks pp!

amy said...

yeah, she has 8 december births. there may be even more cancellations! she's so great!

Stephanie said...

oh, i just can't wait. everyday i wonder if today will be the day for you and cassidy! it will be so wonderful... goodness. ok, i'm just blabbering, but you look fantastic and i'm so happy for all of you!

amy said...

you look fabulous! i'm just waiting for the email or the call that cassidy has arrived! i think about you guys everyday, and pray that things will go smoothly for you!

Megan Thoma said...

I am ready at 7:50 every morning . . . I know that walking is good for you, but really, is walking in this weather good for anyone?

Give me a call if you want a ride.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for you guys! I know you are on pins and needles waiting. My prayers are with you that she comes sooner rather than later and with as much ease as possible for a birth! :)
Love you!

amy said...

congratulations! i heard that cassidy arrived! amy just told me that it was long, and that she is healthy and that you are totally in love with her!! i can't wait to see pictured! i hope you are doing okay, and i can't wait to hear about it! love you and thinking about the three of you :)

Anonymous said...

i heard through the grape vine that baby cassidy has arrived!! congrats!!!

they're up!

Our pics from Monday are up!  Go here , click on "client ordering", enter your email with the password "amy".  Let me k...