7.24.2008

interior designer wanna-be

So you all thought I was crazy planning our wedding? You ain't seen nothing yet! I am loving, yet stressing over designing Cassidy's nursery. I just can't wait to finally get started, but we have MANY other projects that need to take place in our lovely money pit of a home before we can even start to think about the nursery... (sigh) So in the meantime I'll just keep daydreaming and planning. Here are the two murals I plan on painting. Imagine green walls with a white tree silhouette on one wall (probably behind the rocker) and white birds on white wires over the crib. Cute, huh?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!

Just wanted to tell you that the baby's room is beautiful! She'll love it!
:)
A. Jackie

they're up!

Our pics from Monday are up!  Go here , click on "client ordering", enter your email with the password "amy".  Let me k...