7.12.2008

just relaxing

Brian and I have had a fantastic week together.  It's so nice having this time off with one another and it truly feels like a vacation!  This week Brian worked more on the stairwell (slow and steady wins the race!) and I've been working on little projects here and there.  But we've mostly been catching up on Netflix and just enjoying sleeping in and letting the day take us wherever it likes.  We've had two picnics and the opportunity to catch up with close friends.  Shaun and Alissa are coming down this afternoon on their motorcycle to spend the night, we're going to see the Mighty Mighty Bosstones and Dropkick Murphys at McCoy Stadium.  I guess we'll find out whether or not this baby likes a little hard rock?

As far as the pregnancy goes, I'm feeling really good!  I'm not nauseous anymore, the headaches are fewer and far between, food sounds good again, and I have energy.  I felt the baby for the first time on Monday night, it was amazing!  It kind of feels like a thumping, wiggling feeling.  And last night I went for a 5 mile power walk and it felt so good to be active again.  We have our big ultrasound on Wednesday!  Anyone want to place a bet or take a guess as to what we're having?  I've gained about two pounds overall and the baby is the size of an onion.

17 week belly

No comments:

they're up!

Our pics from Monday are up!  Go here , click on "client ordering", enter your email with the password "amy".  Let me k...