11.01.2011

halloween 2011

Yesterday was Halloween, as well as my first day back to work...

our little pumpkin head

big sister promising to take care of her little sister

After work I picked up the girls from daycare and we headed home to get ready for our big plans.

our Hallo-weenie

big sister cheeseburger (not too keen on getting her picture taken)

We went over to Brown Street park, like last year and it was PACKED with adorable little families. The What Cheer Brigade led us through the neighborhood in a Halloween parade and the girls' costumes were a hit.




Gus the Dinosaur (not dragon) and Cassidy the Cheeseburger

After the parade we returned home to pop dinner in the oven and embark on trick-or-treating.  We probably hit about ten houses before returning home to eat dinner and hand out our own candy.  I think this was Cassidy's favorite part.  Happy Halloween everyone!


1 comment:

Jillian said...

It was such a good Halloween! Thanks for letting us share it with you. I love the picture of the dinosaur with his friend the cheeseburger. That's the only picture we have of his costume besides our phone shots! I don't know about that side of the house, but Gus talks about Cass quite regularly over here. At least once a day he runs through his list of best friends and "AJ, Brian and Cassidy" always make it. Molly will make it in time, I'm sure.

they're up!

Our pics from Monday are up!  Go here , click on "client ordering", enter your email with the password "amy".  Let me k...