These pictures are so cute - the second picture look a lot like her Grumpy Weigand - bless you!She is getting so big every day. Can't wait to see her next month!
I like #4 the best.I feel a caption contest coming on . . .
seriously, the are all so cute! #4 is my favorite! hope you're all doing well!!
Smiles are the best! Cas + Gus will have to get together and get to grinnin' at each other.
Post a Comment
Our pics from Monday are up! Go here , click on "client ordering", enter your email with the password "amy". Let me k...
4 comments:
These pictures are so cute - the second picture look a lot like her Grumpy Weigand - bless you!
She is getting so big every day. Can't wait to see her next month!
I like #4 the best.
I feel a caption contest coming on . . .
seriously, the are all so cute! #4 is my favorite! hope you're all doing well!!
Smiles are the best! Cas + Gus will have to get together and get to grinnin' at each other.
Post a Comment