6.24.2012

way back in june

We all know I've been a terrible blogger.  I have a million excuses, but you've heard them all, so let's just move on and forgive me.  K?

Way back in June, school ended a week earlier for me than Brian.  That meant I had a week to myself with the girls and just a few days later we left for the Pennsylvania/Massachusetts tour.  I need to download more pics off my phone, but this is what I've got right now...

One day I took the girls to the zoo.  They have this awesome new section called My Big Backyard where kids are encourage to play with every exhibit.  We spent 90% of our day here.

 



During that week we also hung out at the park down the street.  Or as Cassidy calls it, "my park".






Brian and Joe framed and filled the chalkboard/sandbox spot...


Jillian, Joe, and Gus B hosted a campfire with s'mores!


Cassidy and I enjoyed some patio kiddie pool and chalk painting time while Molly napped...



Brian completed the new play spot and it ROCKS!  Have you seen our lush lawn? 



Cassidy ate raw corn on the cob...


Jillian and Gus treated us to Kidz Kastle...


and my daughter's obsession with Paws and Sox continues.

So. yeah, that's what I've got for now.  Summer has been wonderful, but busy!


1 comment:

tom tiff mason and norah said...

tell cassidy that we can't wait to come and play at her park too!

and your backyard looks gorgeous- we're going to come to ri and never leave the east side lol!

they're up!

Our pics from Monday are up!  Go here , click on "client ordering", enter your email with the password "amy".  Let me k...