35 week belly
Baby bug is approximately 5 and 1/4 pounds and 18 inches at this point. She's causing me a lot of aches and pains in my lower abdomen, but other than that things seem to moving along just fine. Monday I went in for an appointment to find out that I was indeed dehydrated, so I've been working on drinking more and more water. The baby's movements are fun to watch and you can definitely see and feel every little part. It's hard to believe that with Cassidy we were only 3 weeks away from delivering. Let's see what happens this time! Cass is getting anxious and asks almost daily when her baby sister is going to be here. This morning she said "Oh! I forgot to say good morning to your belly!" She's a funny one. I keep trying to soak in these last few weeks as a family of three.

1 comment:
wow, you look amazing! i hadn't checked in in awhile... can't believe it's almost time!! definitely enjoy these last weeks as three :)
Post a Comment