20 week belly
Here I am, officially halfway there! I totally "popped" this week and everyone and their cousin wants to tell me so. I am so so much bigger than last time which makes me wonder how the clothing situation is going to work... At least it will be summer vacation soon and I can retreat to my air conditioned home. I've gained a total of six pounds at this point. I'm not surprised because the last four weeks I just couldn't find enough to eat throughout the day. Luckily I think that impulse is giving way. I feel Baby Bug all the time now and Brian actually got a little kick the other evening too. That's definitely the best part. She is around 10 inches, head to heel.

1 comment:
woohoo! look at your belly! you look awesome mama! eeeeeeeee!
also, i am totally finding the same thing with clothes. i busted out the box of warm weather maternity stuff this morning and although i found cute pants that will fit this week (and maybe next if i'm lucky) it appears that i may soon be down to rockin' only my two pairs of old navy maternity gauchos and my once giant (now tight) t-shirts until the babe comes.
Post a Comment