I have to talk about how great our tree is because the whole "getting the tree" story is far from Norman Rockwell material. Instead of writing ALL of the details, just imagine a few things... 1. pouring rain, blustery winds, and freezing temperatures 2. Me slipping on the deck while carrying the tree inside, bruising my hip, arm, and shoulders so badly I had difficulty walking for three days. 3. And a child who screamed "I want to play playdoh, Mommy!" the entire time we trimmed said beautiful tree. Ah, anyway, I love it, but this is why this post does not contain a single decorating photo.
12.18.2010
the perfect tree
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
they're up!
Our pics from Monday are up! Go here , click on "client ordering", enter your email with the password "amy". Let me k...
-
A lot of people have asked and I really don't mind sharing, so here is my birth story. I'm not going to spare the details, so consi...
-
****disclaimer***** I have already spent FAR too much time today on writing this blog. I cannot for the life of me, fix the alignment of tex...
No comments:
Post a Comment