11.22.2010

party planning


I can't believe my munchkin's 2nd birthday is only a few short weeks away! In true AJ fashion, I've already done a test run of the day's cupcakes. Mmmmmmm, s'mores! I'm working on presentation, but the taste? Deeeeelish!

3 comments:

tom tiff mason and norah said...

yum! how did you get the tops all browned- just in the oven or do you guys have a fancy torch? do they get a little bit of graham cracker on top?

tom tiff mason and norah said...

i wish i thought that one would actually mail well :( perhaps i will just get your recipe...

amy said...

Here's the recipe:

http://www.momologie.com/recipe/leave-them-wanting-s-more

We just used Fluff and popped them in the broiler for a few seconds to toast them. But, after a little while the Fluff just melted down the sides.

For the party I'm going to do a different icing recipe and we bought a cheap torch at BBB.

they're up!

Our pics from Monday are up!  Go here , click on "client ordering", enter your email with the password "amy".  Let me k...