We have had the most incredible weekend! Shaun, Alissa, and Sophia-Marie came down on Saturday. After Cass woke from her nap, we walked over to Moses Brown to play at the park. There were many, many times over the weekend in which Brian and I turned to each other to remark on how Cassidy suddenly seems like such a big kid. I mean, look at this picture and the following video...
Sunday we went over to Roger Williams Park to watch the Cyclocross races. It was another beautiful day and Cassidy finally fit into her super cool hat and sweater Grammy made for her last year. How cute is my family?
Before Cass and I left for nap time, Uncle or "Munkel" Shaun, Cassidy, and Sophia took a spin on the carousel.
Today we followed them on their way out up 146 and stopped at Purgatory Chasm. The boulders were definitely too difficult with Cassidy in the backpack, so Brian and I took her up on the trail to do some hiking. Cass is still talking about it.
On our way back to the car there was a giant rock in which all of these kids were sliding down. Sophia ran right up and tried it herself. Such a daredevil!
Thanks for such a perfect weekend you guys! We love you!
2 comments:
Wow!!! Chris and I can't thank you enough for having Sophia-Marie spend the weekend. She had an amazing time!!! Last night all she could talk about was all of the great things you did, as well as the yummy food. Thank you for the great memories for Sophia-Marie!!!!
Laura and Chris :)
It was a great relaxing weekend! We had a blast. Sophia-Marie took a nice nap on the way home. Thanks again!
RaRa and Muncle Shaun
Post a Comment