9.04.2010
checking in
Sorry I haven't posted much lately. Things are hectic and crazy with the return to work, new daycare, and never ending move. Picture taking hasn't been our top priority. But, we are doing well, just using every spare moment to work on the house. I also have a great video of Cass to share if only I could find the stupid cord to transfer it... Hopefully that will happen soon. Till then, have a great holiday weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
they're up!
Our pics from Monday are up! Go here , click on "client ordering", enter your email with the password "amy". Let me k...
-
A lot of people have asked and I really don't mind sharing, so here is my birth story. I'm not going to spare the details, so consi...
-
****disclaimer***** I have already spent FAR too much time today on writing this blog. I cannot for the life of me, fix the alignment of tex...
No comments:
Post a Comment