3.11.2010

some good news

In amongst everything else going on this week, I forgot to mention that we got into an amazing daycare for Cassidy next year! It's with a woman named Deanna who runs a little program out of the bottom floor of her home here on the east side. She's awesome and totally fits the "camp counselor" type. She's probably in her late fifties and taught Montessori for over fifteen years. It's a sweet little yellow house with an incredible back yard. Cassidy will go outside every day and they also participate in gardening, music, and art. Every day! The space is neatly organized with wooden toys, a play kitchen, and musical instruments. Deanna only takes 6 kids a year so we feel very lucky. I know it's going to be such a great place for Cassidy to learn, grow, and have fun!

2 comments:

amy said...

yay for finding daycare for cassidy! how's the job search going? you're in my thoughts and prayers, love you!!

Amy F. said...

Wow...what a week! Well I'm so excited for that great news in the midst of it all. Know I'm thinking of you this week.

they're up!

Our pics from Monday are up!  Go here , click on "client ordering", enter your email with the password "amy".  Let me k...