
I've spent the past two weeks working on an Etsy site for my mom and her amazing creations. It's still far from done and only contains her baskets at this point, but I was really excited to share it with you! If you don't know about Etsy, it's a wonderful site where people from all over the world sell their handmade and vintage items. Perfect spot for my mom, right? Anyway, check it out, give me your feedback and suggestions, and if you feel compelled, order something! We'll be adding witch hazel brooms and Humpty Dumptys within the next few days. Click here to see her shop! I apologize ahead of time if you also receive an email from me in the near future...
1 comment:
The page looks great! I'll give an official testimonial on the Humpty Dumptys: Gus loves his! And I'm totally buying a broom when you put those on-- I love the Cassidy has at your house. Look forward to seeing Gus getting his Harry Potter on sometime soon.
Post a Comment