9.03.2009

obsessed

Okay, so I know we have A LOT of updating to do on the past week or so, but school has started and I've just been too tired at night, never mind the five hundred things we have to do each night to get ready for the next day. I promise I will get to it soon!

But, I'm sitting in an empty classroom as I write this because my class is in an assembly. I don't have my camera here to upload pictures, but I do have the internet. Well, kind of. They've officially figured out how to keep me from accessing my email and facebook at school. So... that left me looking at my latest obsession. Baby shoes!

I hardly ever spend money on myself and it kills me to spend more than $50 on a pair of shoes, but I am officially a sucker for little tiny baby shoes. Brian and I are really trying to raise Cassidy with a "less is more" lifestyle, but when it comes to baby shoes I just want to buy them all! I haven't yet, but with Cassidy's new skill of standing solo and walking on the horizon, I'm anxiously looking at what will soon become her "walking shoes".

I mean, really! Look at these...










So, I'm reaching out to all my momma friends out there, what brands do you recommend for your little walkers? So far I've been told See Kai Run, Robeez, Stride Rite, and Pedipeds. Any opinions???

2 comments:

PCTA Times said...

Those are some seriously cute kicks. Those are the same brands I've heard are good for walkers, so no new news here. My parents and Joe's parents both attest to the time honored tradition of StrideRite though.

amy said...

i used robeez/babies r us knockoffs when she first starting walking outside. until that point, i just let her go barefoot like the dr. said. even now that she can wear "regular shoes" (since she's not a starting walker), i still try to keep her barefoot as much as possible (at least when we're inside)

they're up!

Our pics from Monday are up!  Go here , click on "client ordering", enter your email with the password "amy".  Let me k...