6.29.2009

go play outside


Let me start by saying that it's pretty sad that as a society we now have to make instructional guides on how to "play outside".  I found this link off of one of my favorite blogs and although it is a sad reminder of the way many of our country's children spend their summer vacations (in front of the television or playing video games), but I am happy to see a unified movement in the opposite direction.  Although the guide was created for grandparents, I believe it's applicable to us all.  Reading through the suggested activities I was reminded of my own childhood and look forward to many summer vacations with our little girl.  Click here to download your own copy.

No comments:

they're up!

Our pics from Monday are up!  Go here , click on "client ordering", enter your email with the password "amy".  Let me k...