4.02.2009

too cool for school

So, I'm officially one week away from my first day back at work.  Blech.  But...  I only have to go back for one day and then we're on April vacation until the 20th.  Brian's mom, Grammy, is even going to watch Cass that day so she doesn't have to start daycare until the 20th.  I think that's what I'm most worried about, daycare, not actually ending my maternity leave.  In fact, I think I'm looking forward to going back to work and getting out of the house.  I just hope Cassidy continues to thrive in daycare.  Got to love a mother's guilt, huh?

Anyway, Cassidy wanted to show off her new sunglasses.  She told me all the cool kids were wearing them, so we got them for her last night.


And here she is in the Bumbo.  She kind of hates it and I think we may have wasted our money on it, but it's great for taking pictures.  She arches her back the entire time, trying to get out of it.  Any suggestions mammas?  On another note, check out the sweet coveralls Cass is wearing.  She is one lucky lady, always getting such wonderful gifts!  Thanks, Sue!

3 comments:

tom tiff mason and norah said...

now mason and cassidy can be mr and mrs greenjeans.

i love the sunglasses too!

amy said...

love the overalls! amelia didn't mind the bumbo too much! once she was big enough to want to sit by herself on the floor, that's when she started to not like being put in the bumbo! now she uses it to hold onto as she's standing

Jill Bernstein said...

Hi AJ and Brian,
Cassidy is so cute!! Maya didn't like the Bumbo until she was old enough to be able to climb in and out of it by herself. Now she thinks it is a fun chair! So don't get rid of it, even though you may not use it for the stated purpose of getting your tiny baby to sit up.
Jill

they're up!

Our pics from Monday are up!  Go here , click on "client ordering", enter your email with the password "amy".  Let me k...