3.17.2008
comments
A few of you have asked me why you can't comment on our blog... You need to have a gmail account. So, it's super simple to get a gmail account, just go to www.gmail.com and sign up for one for free! Next time you want to comment (we LOVE comments) they'll ask you to enter your gmail address and password and viola! Did I mention we love comments???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
they're up!
Our pics from Monday are up! Go here , click on "client ordering", enter your email with the password "amy". Let me k...
-
A lot of people have asked and I really don't mind sharing, so here is my birth story. I'm not going to spare the details, so consi...
-
****disclaimer***** I have already spent FAR too much time today on writing this blog. I cannot for the life of me, fix the alignment of tex...
2 comments:
hmmm.. dont we ALLL love comments???hmm??? well, i would just like to comment that your blog is delightful, but i would like to know more. like, what you have for breakfast, the most interesting thing you did at work, and cool sites you find. not to mention the color of your underwear. no comment.
Can I take a sip of that wine
Post a Comment