8.07.2012

a beach day of epic proportion

It's no secret that I belong to an online message board and I have "internet friends".  Brian loves to make fun of me, but it's basically a group of local women that I met while planning our weddings, who has evolved over the years to a group of moms with children close in age.  Anyway, these women are amazing and really one of the best ways I have met people since moving to Rhode Island over ten years ago.  We get together often, with and without children.  On this particular day we met at a local beach for a gigantic get together.  It was a BLAST and pretty much one of the cutest sights you've ever seen.  Love these ladies!






Thank goodness Brian wasn't with us.  This may be his biggest nightmare, a baby covered in peach juice and sand.  But adorable, right?

No comments:

they're up!

Our pics from Monday are up!  Go here , click on "client ordering", enter your email with the password "amy".  Let me k...