Yeah, so I missed another week and today I'm technically 15 weeks, but I hope to take another picture this weekend. This one is from Monday. I feel pretty good. I'm definitely much crampier this time around and those killer headaches are back again. This time I've learned that a little caffeine does the trick. My belly totally looks different this time too. Here I was at 14 weeks with Cassidy. I'm "carrying" much higher. I still haven't gained a single pound and I'm not sure how that's possible, but I'll take it!
I told my students on Monday and everyone is very excited. I haven't told the faculty as a whole, so I'm getting lots of sideway glances with people too polite to ask. It's pretty humorous.
Cassidy has now witnessed more than a few belly pictures. This was completely unstaged, when I walked away, she said "It's my turn!" Don't worry, her belly isn't really that big, she's pushing it out. Such a funny kid!

No comments:
Post a Comment