8.02.2008

half way there

This week marks the halfway way point at 20 weeks.  I went to the beach yesterday and when I came downstairs wearing my bikini Brian thought it was hysterical!  I felt like I should take a sign with me "pregnant, not fat".  I originally thought it might be cute to take my 20 week pic in my bikini, but quickly changed my mind and deleted it once I saw it!

It's also funny to lay down now, the pudge that used to be my belly and usually went away when I laid down, behaves much differently.  Now there's a very obvious bump rising below my belly button that becomes even more obvious when laying down.  I think it's cool.

At 20 weeks Cassidy measures 6 and a half inches head to butt, 10 inches head to toe, and is the size of a cantaloupe.  She's getting so big, almost like a real baby!

20 week belly

2 comments:

tom tiff mason and norah said...

lookin' good lady- love it!

Stephanie said...

wow.. i can't believe you are halfway already!!! the next half will go just as fast and she will be here before you know it!

they're up!

Our pics from Monday are up!  Go here , click on "client ordering", enter your email with the password "amy".  Let me k...