6.14.2008

peachy keen

I am officially in my second trimester!  Nothing new or exciting to report, still sick, still tired...  The baby is now the size of a peach.

But, there's only one more week of school left!  Woohooo!  Brian and I are looking forward to spending our first (and last for the next 20 years or so) non working summer home alone together.  We have lots of weekend plans and hope to get many projects done around the house.  And, of course, our plans include sleeping in and some time at the beach!

13 week belly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are looking great! How are the plans for summer starting out? Do you feel too exhausted to do anything? It's okay if you are...I am anxious to read more updates!

I love you three!

they're up!

Our pics from Monday are up!  Go here , click on "client ordering", enter your email with the password "amy".  Let me k...